Events modules are used to add event announcements on your mobile website. Here are the steps on how to add an event to your mobile website.
1. On the CMS main screen, click the Add a New Item button.
2. Select the Events module. Enter the name that you want to appear menu. Choose a custom icon for your module by clicking the Choose button on the Icon area
3. Click Add Events, this will take you to the Add Events page.
4. Click the Add an Event button or hyperlink to begin adding an Event for your mobile website.
5. Add the title of the event on the Title Field
6. Add up the dates and time of the event.
7. If the event is a recurring event, you can choose on the Repeats menu the recurrence frequency of the event. You can also check which day of the week the event recurs. You can also set the date until when the event repeats itself on the Until field.
8. You can add up additional details in the Description area. You can generally add images of the event in this area. (images should be resized to 290px and uploaded to an image hosting website or in your website's database).
9. Press Save to save the event details. You can add up another event by clicking the Add event button and repeat steps 5 to steps 9.
Below are the series of instructional images on how to add an event in your mobile website: