If your business has a promotional video uploaded on YouTube or you want share a video TV review of your business, you can display them on your mobile website by using the YouTube video module. Here's how you can do it:
1. On the brick&mobile's CMS page, click the Add a New Item button.
2. Select the YouTube video module and set the title and icon for this module.
3. To get the embed code of the YouTube video, go to the video on the uploaded on Youtube. Below the viewing screen, click the Share button, then the Embed button. Once the code appears, you can choose the video size fit for mobile browsers. Once the size is set, you can copy the embed code.
4. Paste the copied code on the Embed Code field.
5. Click the Add YouTube Video button to add the video.
6. If you have several videos uploaded on YouTube, it is highly suggested that you create a sub-menu for this set and put all of the YouTube videos on the sub-menu.