Reviews of your business or enterprise can be a great way to boost your sales. You can display reviews on your mobile website by following the steps below:
1. On the main page of the brick&mobile CMS, click the Add a New Item button.
2. Select the Review module, set the title for this module and the corresponding icon. Click Add Review button.
3. On the next page, you can add a review by clicking the Add a New Review.
4. On the Add a New Review page, you can select a list of Review sites that contain the review of your business or enterprise.
5. If the review website is not listed, click the Add Other button. On the next page, you can add the name of the website that contains your reviews in the Name field. Add the review's website URL in the Website URL field. If you have an image of the logo of that review website, you can optionally add it by pasting the image URL of the logo in the Logo URL field.
6. Once done, click the Save button. Your review will appear on you mobile website.
Note: Some review websites may not be mobile friendly. If this is the case, you can add a generic content instead and paste the review in there together with the details of the review.