The locations module should be included on most mobile websites.
It not only gives end-users a company's contact information, but it also uses GPS functionality, Mapping Apps, and Click-to-Call format to greatly enhance a user's experience.
Only one location module needs to be added per site. Multiple locations can be added to the one module.
To add a Locations module:
1) Click on +Add a New Item on the home screen
2) Select Locations
3) Type the text that you want to appear on the bar ie: Locations, Find a Store Near You, Where We Are, etc.
4) Click Add Locations to add the module to your mobile site
5) Click the +Add a Location to enter an address
Google Maps Integration:
2) Postal Code
These will allow an exact map to be shown of the business location, and when a user clicks on the map they will be able to get directions to this location
Click-to-Call Phone Number
1) Entering a Phone number will automatically generate a Click-to-Call button for this location
2) The email field further down will also generate a click-to-email button
1) Intersection and Hours are optional fields, they can also be used for other information, ie: Services Offered at this Location.
2) Text in the Intersection field shows up in parentheses
3) Latitude and Longitude fields will be filled in by Google Maps, but you can also enter it manually
4) Add your e-mail address so customers who have e-mail on their mobile device can send you a message with one click
5) Enter a description of this location, it will show up underneath the phone number and e-mail address on the mobile site. The description field has the same capability as a generic content module.