A mobile wallet is a single place on your smartphone where passes are stored and accessed in an easy, fun and useful way by the user. Simply put, the application is a digital wallet for the stuff you normally have in your pocket or (traditional) wallet — things like coupons, loyalty cards or travel tickets. But instead of being paper or plastic, it’s a digital ‘Pass’ that simply displays in your ‘mobile wallet’. Unlike your physical wallet, your phone doesn’t’t get any thicker when you carry around more Passes. This is very convenient and means you can carry around a whole lot more than the limit you used to have in your wallet or handbag.
Articles in this section
- What is LocalPass
- What is a Mobile Wallet
- What is a Pass?
- What is a Pass Campaign?
- What are the Benefits of a LocalPass Campaign?
- Can you change the function of a Pass?
- What smartphones that support mobile passes
- Do I need to be able to code to create Passes using LocalPass?
- Do I need an app to distribute mobile wallet content?
- How does a pass get updated?