How to get an AdMob account and monetize your app
With relevant ads from over a million Google advertisers, make money with AdMob
In this tutorial I will provide you with the information how to set your AdMob account, how to get the correct Ad Unit ID to use later to activate Ads from your App Dashboard on brick&mobile.com
Step 1 - > Have to sign for AdMob
To create an AdMob account you need a Google Account.
To sign up with AdMob go here.
You will be able to use your current account or create a new one.
Step 2 - > Activate AdSense and AdWords accounts
AdMob requires you to have AdSense and AdWords accounts. If you don't have one or both of these, you'll be able to create them during the sign-up process.
1. Country or territory - select the country you are located in, your selection affects payment currency and reporting options
2. Account type - you have to select from two available options(Individual and Business)
Individual - > have to introduce your Payee name, must match the full name on your bank account
Business - > have to introduce Company Name
3. Street address - enter your local address
4. City/Town - enter name of the city/town you live in
5. Phone - enter your phone number
6. Email preferences - select type of service announcements
7. Continue Button
Campaign-related reports, statistics, and billing will be based on your AdWords account settings.
For AdWords you will have to complete Time Zone and Billing Currency fields.
1. Time zone - select your time zone, your selection is used for reporting and budgeting
2. Billing currency - select a currency you want to be billed, you're billed only if you created your own ads in AdMob
Step 3 - > Review AdMob program policies
Tick program policies to be able to create an AdMob Account
Step 4 - > Start using AdMob
Step 5 - > Monetize your app
Once you created your AdMob account you will be addressed to the Home page. On the upper-left corner you will find the Monetize section. Click on it.
Further you will have to add an app in order to get its Ad UNIT ID.
1. Set the App Name and choose the app Platform.
2. Further you have to select ad format (we support ONLY BANNER) and ad name unit. click Save.
3. You will get the right ID to use on brick&mobile.com to enable AdMob running inside your application.
Step 6 - > Enable AdMob
Copy the Ad Unit ID - > go to your app Dashboard - > App Settings - > Mobile ADS - > enable IDFA - > insert Unit ID in AD MOB field - > click SAVE.
Step 7 - > Ads Settings
After you enable AD MOB ID you need to configure the Ad Banners' arrangement inside your application.
Go to Page Settings - > AD BANNERS
You may set ad's configuration as a global application settings or set for each page separately. You are able to alter ad's position(bottom/top) from page to page or to disable for a specific one. There are page types that do not support ads - not applicable (N/A).
You may preview your application to see if everything is working and is set as it should.