The Magazine Store page type is ready. Now you have the opportunity to create your own Magazine with a great native look and feel. Don't lose this opportunity and start selling your products!
Once the page is added, you are able to proceed with editing it.
1) You may set an image that will be on the top of the page. The image resolution should be 70*320px for iPhone/iPod and 100*768px for iPad. You may as well leave this field blank if you do not want to have a header image on your page.
2) Add Magazine items.
3) Set a title for each Magazine item.
4) Set a cover image for each Magazine item.
5) Add a description for each item.
6) Set the publish date for each Magazine item. The items will be sorted on the page depending on this date.
7) For each Magazine item you need to create a Product Identifier in your ItunesConnect Account using the In App Purchase feature.
For more information on how to create an In App Purchase link, please follow our tutorial:
Once you have created an In App Purchase link, go to your iTunesConnect Account > Select the App that you have added iAP > View Details > Manage In App Purchase. Copy the Product Identifier and add it into the field nr. 7
8) Selected the page that will be opened if transaction succeed. In other words, this will be the paid content that will be opened after the user pays for it.
Let's see how does it look like on the device.
To see all the Magazines items, press 'all'
When pressing "buy", a popup message will show up to confirm the payment.
If the In App Purchase link or the Product ID were not created correctly, then a popup message with an error will show up.
Once the user confirms the subscription, the paid pages will be available
* Note that this page type works ONLY with Non-Consumable and Consumable In App Purchases.