The steps below will guide you on how to encode a URL or web address into your Local NFC tags.
1. Go to the Local NFC app on your mobile device.
2. Tap on the Create New tag button.
3. Select the URL option.
4. Enter the name of the tag and the URL where you wish to lead people who interact with your tag.
5. Check the Write Protect option to prevent other people from rewriting information on your NFC tag.
6. Place your mobile device within the proximity of your Local NFC tag then tap on the Write to Tags button.
7. A progress bar will appear while the information is being encoded into the tag.
8. A beep sound and/or a message will flash indicating that the information has been successfully encoded in to the tag.