Follow these instructions to set up a CNAME in 1and1 Hosting
- Log in to your account at https://admin.1and1.com
- If it's not already selected, click the Administration tab.
- Click Domains. The Domain Overview page appears.
- From the New drop-down menu, select Create Sub domain.
- Enter only the sub domain you want to use, and click OK. For example, if you chose m.mydomain.com for your sub domain, you should enter m here.
- Select the checkbox next to the sub domain that you will be using. (Example: m.mydomain.com)
- From the DNS menu, select Edit DNS Settings.
- Click the radio button next to CNAME.
- Enter m.brickandmobile.com or m.cloud-host.mobi next to Alias.