Add a Single Line Text field by clicking "Add Form Field" and selecting "Single Line Text"
This will be the most used form field. It is for a single line for the user to fill out, e.g. "First Name", "Last Name", "City", "Email", etc.
1) At the top of the Multiple Choice field there is a Preview. This will update in real-time as you edit this field
2) Field Label is what will be shown above the field
3) Instructions for user will be below the field - generally not needed for this field
4) Check the Required box if a user must fill out this field in order to submit the Form
5) Use Advanced Field Settings if your Field is for an Email address
6) You can also set a Maximum Length for the field
7) Checking the “Email Field” box will make the Form do a quick check to make sure the email address is of the correct format (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)