Add a Date field by clicking "Add Form Field" and selecting "Date"
This is for a Date Selector, e.g. "Reservation date", "Start date of project", "Birthdate" etc.
1) At the top of the Date Field there is a Preview. This will update in real-time as you edit this field
2) Field Label is what will be shown above the date selector
3) Instructions for user will show below date selector
4) Check the Required box if a user must fill out this field in order to submit the Form
5) The date will default to the date the form is created. You can select a different default date with the calendar pop-up
Advanced Field Settings are also available
1) Advanced Field Settings allow only certain dates to be accepted by the Form
2) Date used for age will require the user to be 21 years old - date calculated automatically
3) Past-to-present date range allows you to pick your own minimum date
4) Current to Future years is the default used for selecting any date in the future