If your business is a restaurant, you can add up your latest menus on your mobile website. There are two methods of adding the menu on brick&mobile's CMS. Through the CMS itself or through the use of CSV file. A CSV template can be downloaded once you have added a menu module on your mobile website. Below are the two methods on how to add menu items on your mobile website:
Method 1: Through the CMS
1. On the main page of the CMS, click Add a New Item button and choose the Menu module.
2. Set the title and the icon of the menu.
3. Click Add Menu and you will taken to the next page.
4. On the next page, click the Enter a New Menu button. Once on Add Menu page, enter the title of the menu and click the save button.
5. On the upper right part of page, click the Add Menu Item to add a menu item.
6. On the Add Menu Item, enter the details of the item on their proper fields. You can even add an image of the item by pasting the URL of the image on the Image on Web field. Click Save button.
7. To add another item, repeat steps 5 and 6.
Method 2: CSV file
1. Download the CSV template on the Menus page.
2. On a spreadsheet software, enter on the Menu column the name of the entry, the category of the item on the Category column, the name of the item on the Name column, the price of the item on the Price column and the description of the item on the Description column. Save the CSV file.
3. Back on the Menus page you can upload the edited CSV file that contains all of your menu items by clicking on the Choose File button and selecting the CSV file. Once selected, click OK and click the Upload button. This will automatically sort all of your menu items according to the CSV file. (it should be noted that on the Category column, the category names should not exceed 50 characters).
4. Click Save and your menus will be automatically added in your mobile website.
5. If you wish to edit a particular menu item, you can click on the Menus and click the Edit button. Remember to always click the Save button to update the content of your mobile website.