A photo gallery of your business in your mobile website is a great way to showcase your establishment to your mobile website visitors. Here's how to showcase your establishment by adding a photo gallery or album:
1. On the main page of the CMS, click the Add a New Item button.
2. Choose the Photo Album module. Set the title for the album and the icon of your choice. Click the Add Photo Album.
3. To add photos or images, click the Add a New Photo button.
4. On the next page, enter the URL of images that are uploaded on the web. It should be noted that the photos that are to be displayed in the album should be optimized for mobile browser by setting the width of the image to 290px (see this tutorial on how to optimize photos and upload them on image hosting websites).
5. If you have thumbnail versions of your photos or images, you can also add them by pasting on the Thumbnail URL the URL of the thumbnail. If you do not have thumbnail images, brick&mobile CMS would automatically create thumbnails if the albums are viewed on a mobile browser.
6. You can set the title of the image. Once done, you can click the Save button.
7. You can add more photos by following steps 3 to 6.